Goat Milk Soap
These are handmade in small batches. Net weight between: 3.2 oz – 4.5 0z
These are all Natural Ingredients. No harsh chemicals, additives, preservatives, dyes or perfumes. Cruelty Free, vegan, Plant base
Benefits: What exactly are the benefits of goat milk soap? Rich in vitamins and minerals, goat milk soap contains lactic acid which removes dead skin cells resulting in a healthy glow. It’s also creamy and moisturizing—great for dry or sensitive skin!
Here’s a look at the main constituents found in goat milk:²
- Vitamin A: Goat milk contains more vitamin A than cow’s milk. In skin care, vitamin A derivatives are known as retinoids (or retinol). This supports healthy skin complexion by keeping the epidermis and dermis well hydrated.³
- B-Vitamins: This group of B-Vitamins, which includes thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), and pantothenic acid (B5) have many skin nourishing compounds. They help with everything from maintaining healthy collagen levels, soothing skin irritations, keeping skin well-hydrated, and keeping acne breakouts under control.⁴
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid in skin care, vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which prevents skin from UV photodamage, and plays an important role in collagen synthesis.⁵
- Vitamin D: While we mostly get vitamin D from natural sunlight (which is why this is called the sunshine vitamin), vitamin D, when applied topically, may help with some skin conditions such as psoriasis.⁶
- Vitamin E: This powerful fat-soluble vitamin plays a vital role in protecting skin both before AND after sun exposure. It also fights against skin inflammation.⁷
- Healthy fats: The lovely creamy texture of this milk carries over to the finished bar of soap. Goat’s milk soap may contain amino acids and lipids that support and repair the skin barrier function.
- Lactic acid: An alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), lactic acid works to gently exfoliate the top layer of skin.
- Minerals: Together with vitamins, minerals such as selenium and zinc form a team to support optimal skin health to fight off free radicals and act as a barrier against UV damage.
Ingredients: Goat Milk, Coconut Milk, food grade Sodium Hydroxide, Olive oil, Sweet Almond oil, distilled water, veg. glycerine, Coconut oil
These are handmade soaps, made in small batches. Net Weight between: 3.2 oz – 4.5 oz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.